In Vitro Pharmacology
In vitro tools to guide your preclinical therapy.
With TD2’s vast set of in vitro preclinical tools, you can explore drug effects on tumor cells, immune cells, and tumor/effector cell potentiation for earlier guidance on efficacy. Utilizing our in-house Tecan D300 digital dispenser, TD2 can ensure precise delivery of test agents giving rapid and confident data sets. When you partner with an oncology CRO like TD2, you will have access to more than 400 proof-of-concept tumor cell lines – all well-characterized – making the transition to in vivo studies seamless.
In our In Vitro Pharmacology Laboratory, we execute assays that can:
- Define potency on viability in a panel of cell lines
- Identify sensitivity and resistance profiles
- Shape in vivo proof of concept study design
- Determine combination interaction outcomes with immune effector cells
- Assess combination interaction with standard of care agents (Synergy studies)
- Determine optimal drug sequencing
In Vivo Pharmacology
Support for your preclinical goals.
With access to our expansive collection of human and murine tumor cell-line based models representing all of the major and many rare histologies, TD2 can assist its clients with expert selection of relevant tumor xenograft or syngeneic models tailored to your development questions in a way that will rapidly drive development of your therapy. Our in vivo efficacy studies are designed to identify, streamline, and optimize development strategies for your oncology therapeutic – including endpoints of tumor growth inhibition, tumor growth delay, imaging endpoints and biomarker analysis – and give you direction on your path to the clinic.
Additional support in in vivo preclinical services includes:
High-tech, multi-modal AMI 1000 optimal imaging designed for powerful bioluminescence, fluorescence and X-ray
Trusted IO Models
TD2 is your trusted, experienced team when it comes to running your preclinical immuno-oncology studies. We offer a comprehensive panel of human and murine tumor models to allow for planning and execution of studies in solid or hematologic malignancies. Our syngeneic tumor models are fully characterized for gene expression, TIL baseline populations, and response to common immune checkpoint inhibitors. TD2’s vast experience in Adoptive Cell Transfer Therapy studies in both solid and hematologic tumors provide rapid, trusted study outcomes. When syngeneic mouse systems are not applicable for your drug, we can employee the use of humanized mice either by engrafting with human PBMCs or other effector cells or utilizing sourced CD34+ humanized mice.
Specialized Animal Models
We have more than 40 first-presentation and recurrent Primary (PDX) Glioblastoma Models that include:
- MOA-Based Filters using selections driven by your drug’s specific mechanism of action and subsequent interrogation
- Diverse tissue types including fixed tissue for analysis of novel markers
- Assessment of tumor progression as single agents and in combination with standard therapies via orthotopic primary tumor models
- Well-established protocols that ensure an extremely high post-surgery survival rate
- Data-rich and highly characterized models with standard of care