In Vivo Research Associate
- Executes in vivo pharmacology studies in rodents.
- Maintains detailed laboratory files and documents.
- Adheres to study protocols. Collection and assessment of data.
- Participates in weekly lab meetings by updating department of progress, results, and future studies.
- Maintains lab equipment. Performs general laboratory duties.
- Performs necropsies.
- Performs other laboratory duties as assigned.
- Assists other labs as needed.
- Works closely with lab leadership and project managers to properly prepare for and execute assigned pharmacology studies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field with two years direct animal research; or five years direct animal research experience with no degree required.
Required Specialized/Technical Skills
- Experience in rodent handling and procedures especially in cancer pharmacology.
- Experience in tissue culture techniques and other in vitro assays.
- Experience in general laboratory techniques. Overtime work required.
- Highly organized.
Take the first step towards a careers with TD2 today.