In Vitro Research Associate
- Responsible for tissue culture activities.
- Responsible for the quality and integrity of the tissue culture banks.
- Works closely with lab management for daily activity planning.
- Provides technical input on protocol execution.
- Executes in vitro pharmacology studies as assigned.
- Maintains detailed laboratory files and documents.
- Adheres to study protocols.
- Collection and assessment of data.
- Participates in weekly lab meetings by updating department of progress, results, and future studies.
- Maintains lab equipment.
- Performs general laboratory duties.
- Performs other laboratory duties as assigned.
- Assists other labs as needed.
- Works closely with lab leadership and project managers to properly prepare for and execute assigned pharmacology studies.
- Works with department leadership on new assay validations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years direct in vitro pharmacology experience.
Required Specialized/Technical Skills
- Experience in tissue culture techniques and other in vitro cell based assays.
- Immunology assays experience a plus strong computer skills, including proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications and data analysis software.
- Periodic weekend/holiday shifts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
Take the first step towards a careers with TD2 today.