The DMPK Laboratory
Have every confidence that your sample analyses and results are protected, robust and accurate. Support your oncology drug discovery and assess quantitative analyses of small and large molecules—and possible metabolites—through our DMPK Laboratory.
Exclusive features now available:
- Therapeutic Drug and Dose Adjustment: Access dose-guided therapeutic drug and dose adjustment, as well as early screening and Proof of Concepts (POC) for small and large molecules of interest.
- Compound Kinetics: Combining early chemistry with POC xenograft, we provide alignment of compound kinetics from in vitro metabolism through PD and PK testing.
- Expert Analysis: Our oncology research experts conduct pharmacokinetic testing and toxicokinetic analysis through WinNonlin.
- Bioanalytical method development and transfer under a non-GLP environment, with proper evaluation based on FDA guidance parameters (linearity, sensitivity, accuracy, stability and recovery).
- Highly-sensitive instrumentation that conducts analyses via LC-MS/MS equipment (Waters Xevo TQ-S coupled with Acquity I-class UPLC system).
- Co-located with TD2’s AAALAC-accredited, state-of-the-art vivarium for seamless integration with animal studies.
In vitro assays now available:
- Physiochemical properties
- Chemical stability in simulated fluids
- Metabolic stability: S9 fractions, microsomes, hepatocyte
- CYP inhibition using microsomes or recombinant enzymes (supersomes)
- CYP inhibition – High throughput screening
- Plasma stability
- CYP/UGT reaction phenotyping
- Caco-2 permeation studies
- Protein binding
- Tissue binding
- Blood to plasma ratio
- Plasma protein binding
- Bioanalytical method development and validation
- Pharmacokinetic analysis (PK)
- Tissue distribution
- Analysis of large molecules
- Dried Blood Spot (DBS) analysis
- Dose Configuration
Have a DMPK Question?
Contact us with your DMPK challenges to see how our team of translation oncology experts can work with you to solve them.